- Bachelor of Arts Degree – U.W.O
- BCRPA Certified Personal Trainer
- BCRPA Certified Group Fitness Instructor
- BCRPA Certified Weight Trainer
- Emergency First Aid &CPR/AED – Canadian Red Cross
- Certified ViPR Instructor – Twist Sport Conditioning
As a lifetime fitness enthusiast, Marcy has participated in many sports including running, snowboarding, golf and hockey. Her active lifestyle and passion for fitness have inspired her to create a training environment that not only motivates, but also empowers individuals to continually challenge themselves in a rewarding way. She passes along her knowledge and enthusiasm with the highest standard of service, safety and professionalism to those wanting to adopt a balanced lifestyle and achieve their fitness goals.
Marcy offers mobile service specializing in women’s fitness. She runs Ladies Boot Camps, Girls Boot Camps, provides one-on-one personal training and nutritional guidance through the Sea to Sky corridor.
Marcy is dedicated to helping every individual reach their personal best!