Marcy Peaker, Peak Body Training Founder and Trainer
Providing One-on-one Personal Training, Group & Partners Training & Nutritional Guidance throughout the Sea to Sky corridor.
As a lifetime fitness enthusiast, Marcy has participated in many sports including running, snowboarding, golf and hockey. Her active lifestyle and passion for fitness have inspired her to create a training environment that not only motivates, but also empowers individuals to continually challenge themselves in a rewarding way. She passes along her knowledge and enthusiasm with the highest standard of service, safety and professionalism to those wanting to adopt a balanced lifestyle and achieve their fitness goals. Marcy is dedicated to helping every individual reach their personal best!
• Bachelor of Arts Degree – U.W.O
• BCRPA Certified Personal Trainer
• BCRPA Certified Group Fitness Instructor
• Certified Indoor Spin Instructor, 2015
• Emergency First Aid &CPR/AED – Canadian Red Cross
• Certified ViPR Instructor – Twist Sport Conditioning
• Squamish Readers Choice – Voted Best Personal Trainer 2018
Clinical Exercise Specialist Courses:
• Exercise Rehabilitation of Shoulder, Elbow & Wrist
• Exercise Rehabilitation of Hip, Knee & Ankle
• Muscle Testing, Function & Exercise
• Postural Assessment and Correction